Friday, January 12, 2007

New Products!


We have some fantastic new products launching this spring. I actually received the final driver sample a couple of weeks ago. I will post a photo this weekend. We developed a really cool 460cc Beta Titanium driver with two fixed weight ports and a lot of great bells and whistles. I am bringing it to the PGA show with me in a couple of weeks.


Additionally, we have a series of fairway woods launching 3,5,7 woods and some very sweet Wide Sole Irons. I believe we decided to move forward without the zebra stripes you see in the picture.
We are very excited about our 2007 products. We had a great year in 2006 but it is difficult to compete as a three product golf company (wedges, hybrids, putters). We are really looking forward to this spring when we launch our full product line. We expect to have everything available in March.

No comments: